Fanfics

If any of these are familiar to you -though, how you could stumble upon them without coming straight here from the source is beyond me- it's because they were originally posted to Archive of Our Own. And, yes, I am the owner of that account. I'm not re-uploading these without the author's permission (that would be something to behold if I were though. Imagine. Me, the original creator of these fics, re-uploading them here without my own permission. Strange times those would be, indeed!)

They're here now, and will only be update here.

It's tamaNOTchi! Click to feed!

^ This is StarzInDeyEyes ^

Click them to feed!

☠ signifies links in progress

You Got Me So That I Can't Sleep At Night

Ford v Ferrari

Author's Notes

Originally Posted 23rd October 2021

It's been, like, a week since I watched Ford v Ferrari (Le Mans 66) and man I can't think about much else other than how it was straight up a romance movie starring Matt Damon and Christian Bale but they weren't allowed to kiss :(((

This is a fix-it of sorts, where Ken and Carroll go into business together, establishing Miles-Shelby (don't ask me where they get the money from) and over the next racing season lose their ability to talk to one another.

Expect a lot of pining, and moments where I could have made them kiss but didn't, because I'm a masochist. At least now you know what you're in for :)

I Feel A Bad Moon Rising

Ford v Ferrari

Originally Posted 13th October 2021

Summary

Carroll Shelby attends a party in a bid to get some mid-season sponsor money to see Miles-Shelby through to the end of the racing season. When he gets there, he finds Leo Beebe had beaten him to the punch, and it gets worse.

Shit.

Kingsman

Originally Posted 05th April 2015

Summary

Helplessness hits hard to home as Harry watches the unthinkable unfold before his eyes. The live-feed from the glasses worked wonders for recording and storing vital information about missions, but never did Harry think he would have to endure watching the slow death of one of their finest Kingsmen. Struggling with himself to give Eggsy comfort in his dying minutes as his heart shrivels and dies in his chest, Harry can only sit and watch as Eggsy's light flickers out.

The Perfect View.

Star Wars

Originally Posted 17th February 2016

Summary

Finn needs to go. Poe is beautiful like this, there's no denying it, but he's been staring too long; he's bound to get caught soon, and if not by Poe himself, then by a passer-by. Finn never should have looked in the first place.

Everything

Suits.

Originall Posted 25 May 2016

Summary

Mike's lost arm is simply the newest addition to Harvey's long list of problems in a world lost to the dead.